- First, you go to http://platinum.realtycandy.com and signup for the IDX service. (When you use that link they waive their $99 account creation fee)
- IDX Broker will send you (and us) an email where you can set up your password. Once you do this, please send us your IDX Broker password.
- IDX Broker will also send over the paperwork that you need to sign or have your broker sign.
- Once you get that done and send it back to IDX Broker, they will forward all of the documents to your MLS for approval.
- Click on the sign-up button on this page to hire us to set up your IDX feed to your site.
- Send an invite to give administrator access to your site to our email address, email@example.com
- Once we have your IDX account active, your payment, and the login credentials, we just need one business day to get IDX Broker set up to your website.
Typically this entire process takes about 2-3 business days.
We have had a World Record in the past where some MLS areas give approval in just one business day.
Some MLS can hold up the process a little, but it is usually completely done within one week.
If you’re having trouble with this step, we recommend reaching out to your MLS as soon as they should have received the documents.