This is a simple explanation of the process to set up IDX for your website.
- First, go to http://platinum.realtycandy.com and signup for an IDX Broker account (when you use that link, they will waive their $99 account creation fee.)
- IDX Broker will send the paperwork that you need to sign or have your broker sign.
- Once you get that done and send it back to IDX Broker, they will forward all of the documents to your MLS for approval.
- After the MLS approves your account, IDX Broker will send you (and us) an email.
- We will need you to click on the signup button on this page to hire us to set up your IDX feed to your site.
- We will also need you to send your site admin access and IDX Broker login details to our email address.
- Once we have your IDX account active, your payment, and your credentials, we just need one business day to get IDX Broker set up on your website.